Current Employment Opportunities in Pediatric Service Delivery Settings:
- REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN (RBT)
- Physical Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist and/or Clinical Fellow
Experience working in pediatrics and K-12 public school environments preferred but not required.
Work Classifications considered: Full-time, Part-time, or Independent Contractor
Great Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
· Employer Matching Pension Program
· Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Professional development assistance
· Sick/emergency leave
Please email resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Director, Tammy Sarracino or Office Manager Jessica Emes at 717.540.9218 with questions and/or to schedule your interview.
TherAbilities is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.